Making the nights count #arte
Lookin’ fine ;) #ootd (at Church of St. Benedict)
This is the dude who bought this lion as a cub in the 60’s, and then when it got too big, he let it into the wild. 10 years later, it was like the alpha male in a nature reserve in Africa and was really violent. The guy went to see it, and it walked up to him and gave him a hug.
I wanna hug a lion! #bucketlist
(Source: , via mydadistheking)
my favorite classic.
How to finish a jar of Nutella: Make Banana Nutella French Toast and Banana Nutella Milkshake :)) Success! @sherylmonica 👌😍 Be proud of us, @maegee_ko 😂 🍫🍌 #nutella #bumlife #unemployed
Bike caravan with the police officers on a Sunday morning! Fun city ride :) Bike for Secure and Fair Election! 😃🚲🚴💪 @joma_333 (at Parkmall)
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.
What she said
I JUST MADE THIS AND IT TASTES LIKE HEAVEN OMG
(Source: cutebronto, via goalthemay)